Thursday, September 11, 2014

Cooking School

In the middle of August, I got away with three sweet friends for a very quick 30 hour trip!  We went to Greenwood and stayed at the Alluvian.  We managed to do a tad bit of shopping, a little sleeping, but lots lots of laughing and eating!

Emily, me, Rebecca, and Kristen

Cooking School










 It was all really yummy!  I need to find some occasion where I can completely splurge and buy lobster tails and beef tenderloin!





Saturday morning, after eating a delicious breakfast we headed to Peter's and McCarty.  To be honest the McCarty lunch was just nasty!  I'm not sure what has happened to their food! However, Peter's was having their sale.  It started at 8:00.  We arrived at 11 and found a couple of treasures.  The lady that checked out in front of us spent over $2,000.  She said she does this every year and they use it in their home.  We had a hard time believing that, so we spent a while trying to figure out what she did with it all!  I mean, if you can afford $2,000 of pottery every year, wouldn't you want it not chipped????

Zeb is always so sweet to encourage me to get a way for a while and to make it happen!  The Friday night I was gone, our church had a trip to see the MS Braves play!  I stole this picture of of our church's facebook page!  
Billy Dempsey (one of our pastors) and Leigh

No comments: