Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Wells Fest

Our crew had a fun time at Well's Fest this year. 











This cotton candy is bigger than Leigh!

We went right at snack time so we decided to let them each pick out one treat.  Leigh got cotton candy, Sara Beth a snow cone, and Sam an ice cream sandwich.  While they were snacking this precious little girl starts asking her mom for something and instead of just saying "no" her mom went in to this long explanation to this 3 year old about how it was all just sugar and sugar isn't good for you.  It made me laugh so hard.  She obviously was "talking" to me!  She was so loud and angled towards me.  It was all I could do to bite my tongue and not say something.  Yes, I do let me kids have sugar every now and them.  It hasn't killed them yet!

On a side note, Wells Fest was fun and cheap!  The kids played lots of games and each snack was $1.  Everyone had an afternoon of fun and it was just $13.  

No comments: