Monday, January 12, 2015

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

We had a great Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  We went to church on Christmas Eve and came home to eat soup and make cookies!  I don't know what I was thinking--but I need to plan more next year!  I have  had these nativity cookie cutters for a couple of years.  But since we've been sick the last two years I haven't used them.  This year we did and the kids loved it--but the icing didn't work at all!!





They didn't seem to notice or care and I bet our house was the only house where Santa had nativity cookies to eat!

I always want to remember that Sam would barely let us put him to bed.  He was in a major hurry to go to bed and would literally not let us kiss him or sing to him.  He wanted to go to sleep so Santa could come.  Ha!  And then the next morning, we had to wake him which is very unusual!  

(On a side note--I have no idea why the Sara Beth and Sam aren't in Christmas pjs.)



 Sam gave Zeb a Ninja Turtles shirt and mask!  Zeb is so sweet to wear it. So, if you see him out and about in it, know that a very excited 4 year old boy gave it to him!  When we bought it, he came running in the house "Daddy, I got your Christmas present today.  It may be a Ninja Turtle shirt, but it may not be!!!"


Their main present was a bike!  I think they were surprised.



We had a Christmas Day Brunch with family and friends!


After brunch we stayed around our house and played with their new toys.  Then we went to my moms for a quick and early dinner before heading out to look at Christmas lights.

My sweet grandmothers!  Doe isn't doing well at all, but felt great (and looked beautiful) on Christmas Day!


I'm already looking forward to next Christmas!

No comments: